2. I get poison ivy whenever I am near the woods and I go there often with my drives.
3. I have a novel in waiting. My characters live in early 1900’s, they just wouldn’t understand. They don’t make a move without me.
4. My sister looks better than I do in the chic golf clothes that she sells.
5. My son can outplay me, though I outweigh him.
6. My husbands swears a lot when he is on the course, and I like to retain my view of him as calm and humble.
7. I am opposed to drinking and driving (a ball or a cart) at the same time.
8. One never has enough balls….
9. Number 18 at O’Bannon finishes at the clubhouse, with a veranda full of people in view, just waiting for my errant shot. I would hate to get sued….
10. Really. Novel. Still. Waiting.